Thursday, November 27, 2008

This Week's Efforts

This has been a week of YUM!! I've tried to do a little something each night after work or yoga. It's going to be a lovely Thanksgiving day! My recipes this week are mostly from a local chef. Out of respect to him, I will look for the most closely matched recipes I can find online, but I can't post what he gave me. What I've cooked from his recipes this week has been divine so I'll do my best.

Here's what we're looking to blog today/this weekend:

Roasted Apple Tart - Matthew said "This is by far your best achievement Teri."
Pumpkin Pie - Upped the ante from previous years
Creme Anglais for Bread Pudding
Cranberry and White Chocolate Bread Pudding - pretty!
Gravy Beyond Belief
Cranberry Sauce - Chef made me pinky swear I would not serve the jello kind again.
Stuffing - Not your store bought one!
Pot Pie - think about those leftovers now!

Drool away darlings! And, I promise to post all those that I've had in "draft form" and haven't finished!

Bon Appetit!

No comments: