Thursday, January 1, 2009

Brownie, Mousse and Raspberry

This was a delightful dessert. Lots of mmmmmm's to be heard.

Favorite brownie recipe (I used a Penzey's recipe)
Favorite mousse recipe (I used Mrs. Fields)
Favorite raspberry sauce recipe (I used Mrs. Fields)

Make brownies early or a day ahead so they are cool. Place individual brownie slices at the bottom of small dessert bowls. Make mousse and spoon a generous dollup on top of each brownie. Make a small indentation on the top to be a small reservoir for the raspberry sauce. Chill the mousse until set. When ready to serve, drizzle the raspberry sauce on each serving.

Yes, those are moans of contentment.

2 comments:

Sara said...

That sounds great. I love Penzeys, but I've never tried any of their recipes before.

Teri said...

Penzey's has both a magazine, Penzey's One and a catalog. The catalog is chock full of recipes too and it explains what each spice's origin or make up is and ideas on how to use each one. I think it is the only catalog I read cover to cover each time I receive it.

Penzey's won't let me post their recipes and has asked that I just link to the recipe on their site - but not all are posted. If you'd like a particular recipe, just email me and I'll type it up for you.