Friday, February 8, 2008

Credit Where Credit is Due!

I have many, many friends, that have known me for many, many years. They won't believe it is truly me writing about cooking.

And those that knew my mother will be even more astounded.

Thank you Aunt Mabel you supplied me with a stepstool and a place to learn.

Thank you Veronica for the cabbage pocket recipe from the school district.

Thank you Richard Simmons (yes, we've met, worked out and written), for teaching me that you can cook and eat and lose weight all at the same time.

Thank you SweetStuff for stirring the fires.

Thank you Louise for being there when I go "huh?" and teaching me about "cooking" with wine.

Thank you my darling daughters for growing up wonderful so I could get to this point in my life - where I have the time and energy to pursue this.

Enough yacking stuff.....let's get cooking!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Veronica's Cabbage Pockets = Kraut Berochs? = bread dough baked around cabbage & hamburger & onion like Granny used to make? Waah.. I don't see the recipe on Oh Oh. You're makin' me hungry. I should make some soon.